Skip to main content

Hi, I'm Yee Little!

Hi All,

I'm Yee Little! This is my first post and hopefully I don't make it too cheesy or too grim.

THE BLOG
I'll be writing stuff but this is just the start of something a little bigger than a blog. Something kind of holistic. And everything will be posted here.

THE PODCAST
I should be getting a podcast running soon - but that timeline is not a promise. What I can promise though is that the podcast will be a truthful one with opinions not necessarily politically correct.
I'll update you when it's up. This will be on Spotify.

THE VLOG
I travel a lot so I would want to have a vlog about it. Just because I understand that a lot of people would rather see a video as I'm not really into reading myself. This will be on YouTube.

THE STORE
I already have an online store sort of set up. I don't have a list of products yet - and this list is something projected to change depending on where I'm travelling to.
The way is works is:
I'm currently in Cebu, Philippines. When I travel, I'll announce where I'm going and what stuff I'd possibly get from the place. If there's anything anyone wants to get from that place, he/she can send me a message and give a downpayment. Upon full payment, the item will be shipped.
Every after a trip, I will post the loot that I got and anyone can send me message on which items they will purchase. It will be reserved for them for the 24 hours and, upon payment, will be shipped.
This is on Facebook.

THE PHOTOS
I like to brag about the photos I take but I'm not sure if I want it on an anonymous IG or my personal IG so I can bask in the glory of the number of likes. But yeah, if I decide to do the anonymous one under Yee Little, this will be on Instagram. 

Now, everything that will circle back to this blog. So, any travel, any opinion on the podcast, any item for sale, any photo or recipe, or activity, or review that will be posted on the other channels will be posted here as a consolidation of everything I do online.

I'm excited. I really hope this works. And I've decided today to make it work. Hopefully, I decide the same thing in the next coming days.

Thanks for reading. Until the next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few hiccups on the Facebook Store

So I've tried twice to set up a facebook account under Yee Little. So far, both accounts have been tagged and blocked. I have an old Facebook account that I have tried deactivating before. So I reactivated it and changed the name to Yee Little. Hopefully, because I've had it for quite a while, this one won't get blocked. I'll see in the next few days.

Jabra Elite 25e

Jabra Elite 25e Selling this for Php3500.00 plus shipping. 5 items will be in by November. Downpayment is set at Php2000.00 Let me know if you want one!